Friday, March 20, 2009

27 Days until blast off!

Hello to the 2 people who are probably reading this!

Firstly i would like to say a BIG thank you to John Loughhead for setting this Blogspot up for me. As you know, i've been looking forward to this trip for a few years now and have been counting down the days since 141 days, so you can imagine, I'm pretty excited!
I probably won't write again 'til I'm out of the country! Woo Hoo :)

3 comments:

  1. (I didn't know how to post comments so I worked something out)

    Am I one of the two you expected to read this? Cause I am! :) Hehe am going to miss you lots and lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm the other 1 of the 2 people you thought who would read this post. Remember, the site isn't finished yet, but it will be before you leave. Have fun with it and keep us all involved in your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I can just post with my name now. I'm loving the pink Sherri (or John, whoever did it! :P). Am totally jealous of your time table too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete