Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday April 19th, 2009

Hello again, just a short blog for tonight.

Today I went out for breaky with Cherann to a little cafe' down the street and had a chocolate milkshake, now this is acceptable at that time of the day, but the chocolate over here tastes quite different from ours. I Like ours better, but the english disagree - i will spent time trying all sorts of chocolate around the world in the next 50 days!

Anyway after that, i went off to the london eye and took a ride, awesome views from every direction and plent of time to see it! I bought the map of the area, so i can remember where and what i saw.

After that i went to the Victoria and Albert museum and looked around, my goodness there is so much history to learn and so little time (and memory space...)

Righto, that will do for now!

Post me some coments slackers!

3 comments:

  1. Put some photos up! :)
    Love you and miss you and love hearing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are enjoying your blog! I know England has sunshine it's just a shame that 90% of the time it's behind rain clouds!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sheridan,

    Love the photos! Missing your already! We wish we were there..

    Whats rain like? Hows it feel?

    Hows the tube? Very Brave! Enjoy that lilo!

    From all of us!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete