Hi Everyone,
No time to write to you, but have posted earlier photos on the flickr.
Sorry theres no more fun to read about, but i'm all timed out! Hope you are all well and i'll fill you in as soon as i can! Having the best time ever and will continue to for at least another month!
Love Sheridan xoxox
View Larger Map
Raft Regatta 2020
-
*Location of Activity:* Buxton's Bend, Nangiloc / Colignan
Dates of Activity: 6:30pm Friday 28/2/20 to 1:30pm Sunday 1/3/20
Cost: $0.00 (self-cater)
Must hav...
6 years ago
Thanks for the new photos! we are having mothers day lunch in town with Mum.
ReplyDeleteHave tried a few times to ring you but can never get through, just know that we are thinking of you!
XX looks like you are having a ball!
Love you
Loving the photos. Are you eating a snail in one of the last photos? Am way jealous, I want to go to Corfu!! I'm thinking about doing Camp America next year, and possibly travelling afterwards. Am missing you lots!! Keep having fun xoxo
ReplyDeleteSnails?? not my cup of tea and NO i will not try one to see if I like it. Enjoy keeping up with all your adventures.
ReplyDeleteYoli
yay, I fianlly was able to post a commet, seems that CC is/was having a hard time posting anything to you Sheridan.
ReplyDeletehave enjoyed seeing the exciting places you are visiting.
HI SHeri, trying this at work, let me know, cheers G
ReplyDelete