Hello from the other side of the world! I have arrived safely, thanks to Pat and Ted the lovely couple who i met at the Melbourne airport. They've kept me company and now am sitting on the floor of Cherann's lounge, awaiting my vegemite and cheese toast! Go figure :)
Tonight we are ging to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower of London, which should be exciting and I'm not sure what the rest of today holds, but for now it's breaky time!
View Larger Map
Raft Regatta 2020
-
*Location of Activity:* Buxton's Bend, Nangiloc / Colignan
Dates of Activity: 6:30pm Friday 28/2/20 to 1:30pm Sunday 1/3/20
Cost: $0.00 (self-cater)
Must hav...
6 years ago
If I post myself to you, will you look after me?? Hehe seriously, I'm glad you made it safely!! :) xox
ReplyDeleteGlad your doing OK! knew it wouldn't take long for you to meet new people!
ReplyDeleteWe are all good looking forward to reading your updates!
XX
The Chizz'z
Put some photos up! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you and love hearing what you're doing!