Every since I stepped foot back on Australian soil I have been saying " I have to do that again!" Well, I'm just about all packed and ready to head off. This time I'm traveling with 2 friends from home, Andrea and Shelly, so the plane trip over shouldn't be so boring.
2010's European Vacation is much shorter and I'll only be putting my foot down in 3 countries this time (YES, I count an airport as a new country... Hence Malaysia is the only 'new' country I will be visiting. I leave home tomorrow (Saturday) morning for Melbourne, chauffeured by Louise and get on the plane at Midnight.
i'll be staying in and London only flitting off to other places for short visits and then heading across to Paris on the Eurostar on the 26th.
Well, no good telling you about it now... I will when I get there!
Cheers,
Sheridan
Raft Regatta 2020
-
*Location of Activity:* Buxton's Bend, Nangiloc / Colignan
Dates of Activity: 6:30pm Friday 28/2/20 to 1:30pm Sunday 1/3/20
Cost: $0.00 (self-cater)
Must hav...
6 years ago
Nawww I am so excited for you! Wish I was coming to, but I will get there one day! :D
ReplyDelete